CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tebow!


As most of you know, I am a bit obsessed with Tim Tebow. He was in Jacksonville yesterday to launch his new foundation. Check it out at www.timtebowfoundation.org. For a donation you could get his autograph or have your picture made with him. Caroline and I packed up and headed to the mall. Timmy raised a lot of money yesterday because those were the 2 longest lines I've ever seen! We waited about 3 hours to get our picture made and then another hour to pick it up. But, man, it was worth it! Meeting him (well, if you can call it that...I was too starstruck to really talk and we only had a few seconds with him) was one thing I've always wanted. And now I have a picture with more than just him and my hand in it (I've got 2 of those from the past 2 FL/GA games)! I really hope he does well in the NFL draft. He's such a good role model for kids to look up to. Crossing my fingers that he ends up here in Jax!

1 comments:

Owen and Erin

Great Picture Dara! What a fun day!!!

Post a Comment