CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

3 months


Well, I'm going to steal a blog idea from my friend, Erin. :-) Hope you don't mind! Caroline turned 3 months old on Friday. This has been the fastest 3 months of my life. I didn't think it was possible, but I fall more and more in love with her everyday. The day she was born was such a crazy and hectic day. I walked into the hospital not feeling well (but not in labor) and had a beautiful baby girl about 4 1/2 hours later. I wish that day wasn't such a blur to me. I'll have to tell that long story another day for those of you who haven't heard it. It's crazy to think around this time last year she was just a tiny dot on an ultrasound screen.

Here are some Caroline facts:

She loves to talk! She coos all the time now. Sometimes she looks at me with the most serious expression and talks and talks...I just wish I knew what she was telling me!

She has the world's greatest smile. I am not a morning person, but I love walking into her room in the morning, saying "Hey baby girl", and getting this huge gummy grin. :-)

She is really starting to be more aware of her surroundings. She bats and kicks her toys on her little mat and spins a toy on her Exersaucer.

She loves to sit up and stand up. She is really strong and has good head control.

Like Andrew, she hates tummy time. And I hate making her do it. I shouldn't be too surprised--I hate being on my stomach too.

She liked Gymboree last time we went! Hope she does tomorrow too!

She has reddish hair. I always thought I'd have a little blonde baby...

She is definitely a mommy's girl! But she has fun with Daddy too... :-)

I can't wait to see what the next 3 months have in store!

Oh, I almost forgot! Caroline got to meet her Uncle Mark and Aunt Rhonda this week. My brother and sister-in-law came to visit for a night during their trip to FL. It was so good to see them! It had been too long since I had seen them the last time! My dad warned Mark not to spoil Caroline...he didn't but Rhonda did! :-)

1 comments:

Owen and Erin

We have got to get our babies together!!! How far away is Perdido Key from you? Am I in denial to think it is 3 hours away from Jacksonville? B/c that would be the perfect half way point.

Post a Comment