CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tutu cute!

I have been inspired by my friend, McCall. She writes an awesome blog that I read daily (and I looooove that she is able to update it everday so I can get my fix!). You can check it out here. And not only is she a fantastic writer, she is the craftiest person I know! I see her cute stuff and tell myself I can do that...well, maybe not that exactly but something like that. My 1st project was a birthday tutu for Caroline. I wanted it for her 1 year photo shoot that will be here before you know it, so I decided to start early in case I had to make a few of them. :-) Turns out, I only needed one time! It's not perfect, but it was made with a lot of love. I just need to add a big pink bow to it, and we're all set. Check it out:

More projects to come...I have a big birthday party to plan!

PS--Check out all of McCall's fun giveaways on her blog! She's got the hook-up from some great artists on Etsy who also inspire me. Actually, nevermind. Don't check them out because then you will want to enter too, and I won't win! Just kidding! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment