CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mississippi Time!

Caroline and I took a trip to visit my family back in August. The #1 thing on the agenda was to meet my great-nephew, Thomas (or baby Thomas as Caroline calls him and all other babies)! We had such a good time hanging out, going swimming, holding the baby (when Caroline would let me--she was just a little jealous!), seeing The Help with almost all of the girls, and eating all of my mom's yummy food. And Caroline had the best time hanging out with Grandaddy in the garden. If he tried to go without her, she would stand on the porch and yell, "GRAN-DA-DEEEEEEEE" until he came back for her or we carried her out there. Here are some pictures from our fun trip!

Helping Grandaddy shell butterbeans


1-2-3-Jump!


Driving the tractor


Baby Thomas in the onesie I made him :-)


Grandmama and her 2 babies


Caroline helping me feed Thomas


Cutie pie!


Taking a break at the courthouse


Yummy cake pop!


Best attempt of the million when we tried to get a picture of them together


She's got her backpack and keys and is trying to get out the door!


During our layover in ATL--monkey backpack leash, Mickey Mouse shoes, headphones, and the Fresh Beat band...what more does 1 girl need??

0 comments:

Post a Comment