CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

11 months exactly :-)


So, are you impressed? I'm actually doing Caroline's update on her b-day! And I'm getting to be a better blogger...I've posted a few other times since her last update. Go, me! October flew by. We had a very busy month. John went to GA for his job, and we took a family trip to a friend's wedding in Pennsylvania. It was really nice to have an extra set of hands traveling with Caroline. I think John was a little stressed, but both he and Caroline did very well! :-) We are packing up for another trip tomorrow--heading to MS to visit family and my college BF's. I am very excited!! Crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer that my wiggle worm does well on the plane. Here are her monthly facts:

*She weighs around 19 pounds.

*She is standing by herself some. It usually lasts until she realizes she's doing it, and then she plops down on her bottom.

*She loves to feed herself now...it's amazing what actually becomes finger food when they reach this stage.

*Her favorite foods include chicken meatballs, kiwi, pineapple, and peas. And she leans in with a wide open mouth to take a bite of whatever I might have in my hand at the time.

*She is imitating sounds I make and seems to be trying to imitate words some times.

*We've tried formula in a sippy cup a few times, and it's going pretty well.

*We tried out level 3 at Gymboree. She was not so sure about all the small people walking around. It was strange to see her as the little kid in class again.

*She has 6 teeth now--3 on bottom, 3 on top.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now! I've been super busy working on her birthday party...maybe you'll get a sneak peek sometime during the next month! :-)

I just love baby feet!

Playing inside my cave (aka--the entertainment center)

my 1st waffle--yum!

Pop, pop, pop! Pop those bubbles!

Reading my new Halloween book with Daddy

I love how she's looking at her babydoll. :-)

1 comments:

Owen and Erin

Great post!!! happy birthday Caroline...can't wait for the sneak peak into birthday party planning. see you in 4 days!

Post a Comment