CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, not actually at my house...yet. We're gearing up for the big 1st birthday party in 6, yes, that's right 6, days. Ever since I was in grad school, I have pulled out my tree and all my decorations out the day after Thanksgiving (well, except for last year, but I'm blaming that on being 38 weeks pregnant at the time!). I've had to postpone it a week this year because I didn't think a houseful of babies and a tree would be a good combination. I love Christmas time! I love the songs, the decorations, the smells, finding just the perfect present, and the cards. They're like getting a litte gift in the mailbox everyday. In fact, I received our very first one of the season today. :-) My favorites are photo cards, and I'm very glad that this year I can just have a picture of our beautiful little girl on ours instead of dragging John, Max (our dog), and Baby (our cat) to some picture perfect location! One of my favorite websites for anything picture is Shutterfly. Take a few minutes (or a couple of hours!), and check it out here. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites...

I've always loved a blue card, but this red, green, and white one is super cute!

I'm a sucker for black and white pictures, and I like how the wording pops on this one.

I love the message on this one.

Alison, you and Jay absolutely need to make this your card this year!!

I really love a card with a snowman (or 2) on it!

But I think this might be the winner...

Guess you'll have to wait and see! :-)

I should also tell you about a few of their other great products they have over there on Shutterfly. Do you live far away from your family? I have the perfect gift for grandparents--a photo calendar! That way, they can see that sweet grandbaby's face everyday! Start making yours here. And who wouldn't love to get a personalized thank-you note? They have those too. Take a look here. And last, but not least, check out the birthday invites you can make here. So cute!

Ok, guess I've done enough rambling for now. Make sure you check out their website. Then let me know what your favorites are! :-)

1 comments:

Telena

I LOVE Shuttefly! I just finished the calendar with pics of Reese and should get it soon. It truly is the perfect Christmas gift!! :)

Post a Comment