CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween



Ok, so I was pretty good this year. I refrained from taking my 10 1/2 month old trick or treating, so that I could steal her stash. :-) We did have a lot of fun celebrating this year, even without the mounds of candy! On Friday, my friend's church was having a Party at the Patch, so we decided to join in. I've heard of this trunk or treating thing but have never seen it in action. Well, little did we know, but we were going to the Disney World of trunk or treating! There were around 80 cars to visit (we only stopped by a few...Caroline was amazed by the Dora car), bounce houses, games for the kiddos, and yummy food (including some fantastic coconut cream pie that was a steal at $1 a slice!). Oh, and did I mention that there were thousands of people there?? We had a great time, and Caroline enjoyed checking out all of the costumes, including her cowboy boyfriends, Mason and Jace. On Saturday, it was all about football--forget Halloween on the weekend of the FL/GA game! Thankfully, the Gators were able to squeeze by the Bulldogs in overtime. On Sunday morning, we decided to carve our pumpkin (better late than never!). I scooped out all the guts and drew on the face, and then John took over. He did a great job carving out our smiley pumpking! After that Caroline and I partied with the babies in our playgroup (this is a group that I'm not super involved in, but it gave us another excuse to break out the costume). It was fun...not super fun...but fun. Caroline looked adorable in her Minnie costume, if I do say so myself. :-) And then on Sunday night, we played in the front yard while we waited for the neighborhood kids to come take our candy. Enjoy the pics!







3 comments:

leemeandthegirls

She is ADORABLE!

Unknown

love the blog and the pictures are adorable. shes soooo cute in her minnie costume. thanks for sharing.

Owen and Erin

What a fun Halloween and HAPPY 11 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO CAROLINE!

Post a Comment