CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Zoo!!

I really love going to the zoo. I mean, I could go just about every week and stare at the animals. The Jacksonville Zoo is fantastic! Want to know the best part?? You can be eye to eye with giraffes and FEED THEM! I think that is so cool! They also have a pretty stinkin' cool gorilla. On our very first trip there (pre-Caroline), that gorilla was mad about something. He would look up at us, then start to beat his chest and grunt, and then would kick the door he was standing in front of really hard. I could have watched him all day. They also have really cute otters (that I have somehow missed every time until this past weekend).
I decided that we needed some outside family time, so we loaded up on Saturday and drove a short 20 minutes to the zoo, where we became members so that Caroline and I can go back all the time. Woo hoo! We got a friend membership, so come visit and you can tag along with us! Here are some great pictures from our family fun day!

Daddy kisses in the Africa loop

Feeding the giraffes with Mama

Snack time while bird watching

Not so sure about this goat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment