CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter (I know, I know...I'm always late!)

We had a really nice Easter this year! The Easter Bunny made a stop at our house and dropped off some nice loot for Miss Caroline.


It was driving her crazy that she could see it but couldn't get to it. :-)


She had the breakfast of champions--chocolate (see earlier post), and then we got ready for church. We haven't found a church home yet so we decided to visit Crossroads, the church I play softball with since they're such a great group of ladies. It was a really good sermon, and it was nice to go to a church where we actually know someone (our pew-mates, Melissa and Ed). Then we headed to Cracker Barrel for our annual Easter lunch--yum!!


When we got home, Caroline took a nice nap, and John and I watched a movie. To end the day, I "hid" some eggs in the yard for Caroline. She enjoyed hunting for them, but not as much as she did at daycare on Friday where she had a basket full of eggs!




Hope you all had a great day with your families! PS--A big thanks to Kerry who let us borrow Caroline's super cute Easter dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment