CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Tebow Time!!

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am tad obsessed with Tim Tebow. Ok, scratch that--I am very obsessed with him (but totally not in the creepy stalker way!). :-) When I heard he was coming to Jacksonville for a book signing, I wanted to know when and where because I was going to be there! On Sunday, Caroline and I headed to Books A Million at Jax Beach and lined up to buy the book and get a number for the signing today. We had to wait about an hour and a half outside (but in the shade--thank goodness!). Caroline should be used to waiting in line for him with me by now. I dragged her to the mall for a photo op when she was just 3 months old! If you missed that pic, you can check it out here.

Here are the coveted items of the day...


Caroline got a little bored while we were waiting, so she decided to write Tebow a little note. (Ok, so I really did write him a note and gave it to him. I know, I'm a dork. I'm fine with that. Who knows if he'll actually read it, but we'll see!)


She was pretty restless by the end so I wasn't able to snap any good pics while we were waiting--bummer!


Finally it was our turn! The nice man in front of us was kind enough to snap a picture for me. (Please excuse my large, white legs!)


Here is a very happy Dara not wanting to wash the hand he touched or put down the book he signed! :-)


My 2 prized possessions! One copy is mine, and I have big plans that I hope will come from the 2nd one. More on that later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment