CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh, how I wish I was creative...

I used to be, honestly. I'm not sure what's happened. I've really felt the need to find a creative outlet. I've considered cake decorating or learning how to applique. Any other suggestions or volunteers to teach me?? When I was visiting my family in Hernando, it happened to be the weekend of the A Fair. What is the A Fair, you might ask...well, it is a wonderful arts and crafts fair that happens every May. Booths are set up around the courthouse square filled with some of the cutest things you'll ever see and you can smell the delicious food they're serving up (yes, I did partake in some super unhealthy, but yummy, treats--a huge corndog, a funnel cake, and some fresh squeezed lemonade). There are also people that you know everywhere you look. I got to catch up with 2 friends from high school and meet their cute little ones. I remember going to the A Fair every year when I was growing up—including making a ton of balloon animals for our junior year fundraiser and working in our youth group's food stand. I have so many great memories of this fun event, and it definitely did not disappoint this year. Caroline and I got to spend the day with my 3 sisters, niece, and mom. It was wonderful! But, back to my original point, I wanted to share the great things that I bought that caused the creative bug to bite me!

Super cute pillowcase dress

Gator bow that Caroline won't be able to use for awhile. I also ordered a Gator outfit for next summer.

Diaper bag that hangs on the handle of the stroller

Love, love, love this picture frame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment