CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a busy month!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. May was a crazy busy month! John and I took our first trip without Caroline (to the Dominican Republic for Alison & Jay's wedding), Caroline and I visited MS (super long drive to get there & a flight with an Atlanta layover to get home--she did great!), we took Caroline to the zoo for the first time, & Caroline had her last Level 1 Gymboree class (plus a few other things thrown in). I'll let the pictures tell the story of our fun month of May!

Oh, how she loves to swing!


Beautiful bride, gorgeous wedding!


Cocktail hour after the wedding


Caroline with her aunts (Roro, Alicia, & Andy), Grandmama, and cousin Erin at the A Fair.


My niece, Meagan, graduated from Ole Miss...and she's going to be a Speech Therapist! I'm so proud of her!


My friend, Nancy, and her new baby, Lauren with me and Caroline


1st clover necklace


Caroline's 1st mohawak!


Caroline wasn't so crazy about her 1st time in the big pool...can't say that I blame her--it was COLD!


Trying out her new sippy cup.


This is what happens when you blow raspberries into a spoon full of cereal...


We loved feeding the giraffes! Caroline really liked being so close to an animal.


Hanging out with the gorilla statue (thanks to the nice lady who jumped in and helped get Caroline to look at the camera!).


Loving her new giraffe we got at the zoo!



Here is Caroline and her buddy, Hunter. She is 3 days older than him, and they started class on the same day.



I put together Caroline's high chair yesterday. I thought feeding her cereal to her might be a little easier now (she's been on a cereal boycott since we went out of town).

0 comments:

Post a Comment