CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I used to hate Valentine's Day. Back when I was single. When I got married, I still wasn't a huge fan. Don't get me wrong...I don't stop John from buying me presents. :-) But I never really understood the big deal.
Things have changed. I love all holidays now that I have Caroline! There are so many fun things to do! Plus I have an awesome secret pal who gave us even more fun things--heart ice cube trays, a heart necklace kit and a heart cake pan. I loved listening to Caroline pull out her cards from her friends on the way home that day and hearing her say "I got Pluto, Mommy! I got Buzz Lightyear, Mommy! I got Snow White, Mommy!". She was so excited about all of our Valentine projects--a handprint craft, making cookies for her school party, making a red velvet cake, writing on her cards, getting presents, making a heart necklace, and eating heart pizza. Can't wait to see what fun St. Patrick's Day will bring!




0 comments:

Post a Comment